- Freehold prices starting from AED 991,765
- Exclusively from Zawaya Property, property arm of Noor Bank
- Ready to move in, luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Basement parking
- Ground floor retail includes pharmacy and grocery store
- 24 Hour security and advanced safety systems
About Al Jaddaf
Al Jaddaf literally means the rower in Arabic, and refers to the origins of this area on Dubai Creek as a boatbuilding site. Today the traditional dhow building shipyards are still there and provide an attractive backdrop for Culture Village, with its many arabesque style modern buildings.
Only minutes from Dubai International Airport and Festival City, Al Jaddaf is also excellently connected by Dubai Metro and is close to Al Khail Road and Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. The new Dubai Water Canal provides maritime connectivity and new marine transport and leisure boat activities are opening up.
Exclusive Offer from Noor Bank Home Finance
- Freehold prices from AED 991,765
- Projected 7% ROI
- Instant pre-approvals 24/7
- Monthly rates from 1.5% plus three months EIBOR